Friday, April 4, 2008

May Menu

Sorry, not as many choices this month and no treat. I'm super busy these days so I thought this would help.

May Menu:

Tamarind Lentils
Have I already mentioned that I should eat more lentils? So should you! We all should. They are the unsung heroes of the veggie world. Cheap, versatile, tasty and packed full of good things for your health. Okay enough of the lentil infomercial already! Let's all eat Tamarind Lentils. Yum!

Ratatouille
I'm on an eggplant kick lately. Its rivaling my pumpkin addiction. I can't seem to get enough of it! Paired with tomatoes & peppers, this meal is light, yet full of flavour.

Jerk Seitan
This one has been around Mealtime Matters for a while. Its one of my all time favourites. Bring Jamaica to your table with jerk seasoned seitan sitting on top of coconut brown rice.

BBQ Pomegranate Tofu
Pomegranate is full of antioxidants and vitamins..ahh, who cares? This is a tasty meal! Pomegranate Molasses snuck into your favourite BBQ sauce smothering tofu & veggies. What more do you need to know?

Orange Sesame Tempeh Noodles
Orange and sesame are a perfect match to me. If you liked the Peanut Tempeh noodles a few months back, you're sure to love this one too. Same ingredients, just switch the sauce. I made it as an option that month for someone with a peanut allergy and ended up liking this version better.

$6 per meal.

Any questions, see the FAQ or email me at hanhamt(nospam)@gmail.com

Please place orders by May 1st.

Hope you're all enjoying the spring weather that finally arrived!

No comments: