Tuesday, November 13, 2007

December Meals

November cooking is complete and many people have already received their meals. I was surprised (in a good way!) by the amount of meal orders I received last month. Thanks everyone! I hope you will enjoy them.

Without further adieu, I give you December meals...click for an ingredient list:

Mango-Ginger tofu

Spicy Peanut Tempeh & Noodles


'Beef' Stew

Chickpea Curry


Ethiopian Spicy Lentil Stew


Roasted Squash Soup


Sweet n' Sour Crispy Seitan


And don't forget Vegan Treats...

Christmas cookies and squares $8 for a bunch


Chocolate Chip and cranberry scones $5 for 6

Please have your orders in by December 1st. The sooner the better so I can start cooking right away!

Hey check out my new monthly menu mailing list! Sign up and you'll get an email when I post a new menu. Don't worry, I'm not going to send you unnecessary emails and I won't pass your email on to anyone else.

**IMPORTANT NOTE**
January meal orders will have to be in by December 20th instead of January 1st. This is because I will be away for the month of January and part of February in Africa! Unfortunately this means there will be either no February meals or a reduced amount. You might want to take that into consideration when picking your January meals. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you...

No comments: